John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:53:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm new in the community.  (Read 16227 times)
LIDIA
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:18:12 pm »

Hi, this is Lidia from Barcelona(Spain).I have followed John for the last 25 years, but I didn't have the chance to attend the unique European tour 19 years ago, and unfortunately the USA tour either.
I'm really happy to go to Vigevano this time and I hope to enjoy it as much as I can.
Thanks for coming John¡¡¡
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:31:19 pm »

Hi Lidia!

Glad you get to see him! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 04:38:24 pm »

Im mark from london...i saw john at wembley arena 19 years ago...it was a brilliant show...my workmate julie was workin backstage.(catering 4 john and band)...we worked at oval cricket ground as well...she did all the big gigs ther 4 nigh on 20plus years...when i asked who wer the best artist:band she said "john mellencamp!..julie passed away in 2002...so when i go 2 the manchester and london il be thinkin of her!...minutes 2 memorys 4 me.
lunworks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 03:14:34 pm »

In 1986 I was introduced to John,band and crew in Baton Rouge,La. I left with the band,having what I thought was a show in Fl. the following week. This turned into marrying the ass. sound engineer !! Biggest mistake of my life still after many tours,long bus rides,friendships and finding out I was left with a drug addict who beat me..I still to this day listen to John every time I get into my car. I love his music so much! Those were great days traveling with all of them. I have kept up with his career,family and so many changes since those couple of tours. ELectrotec isn't even there any longer but his music hits your Soul. It became healing to my heart,I love the new stuff,but I really get into all of the stuff I watched night and night. John says it like he means it most of the time. I have always wanted him to know what happened "he gave it a year.." lol I wished I had just gave it a yr. One day I really pray he comes back to Ca. and I can just let him see what Patrick did to me(yes it is very visible) also tell him how JM Music has gotten me through so many days,years. Wishing him all the best always and keep it coming! Give Pat my love so many long talks...never forgotten!!! John is a great guy at heart,his music will live forever !!!
artlan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:45:14 am »

Why hello there. I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well.  I have been a long time fan of the music though have just thought of joining right in just recently.  Though the influence and inclination for the music has practically been around for a very long time already.

Again, welcome aboard.
glasgow1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »

Hi,

I just want to thank Mr. Mellencamp for all the relatable songs he has written. His work is truly a blessing to listen too. I wish I could have been an artist like him. But instead i'm a scientist studying seismic activity. JUNE 4TH 2014 (give or take 24 hours) will be the biggest earthquake of 2014.... I wish I had great songs to share like John Mellencamp. But all I have our my predictions....June 9, 2013 (give or take 72hrs) earthquake with fatalities.  Perhaps one day someone will say my predictions were a blessing. Until then I'll just keep listening to the person who has provided an excellent soundtrack for my life. Thank you Mr. Mellencamp. You are a blessing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: