John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:43:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memorablia For Sale - John Mellencamp  (Read 4954 times)
lynettej123
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2012, 07:10:12 pm »

Hey Everyone,

I have been collecting JM memorabilia for so many years now.  For personal reacons I am selling off some of my collection.  I'm listing my items on eBay.  Thought some of you might be interested in some of them.  I have some rare items.  Here's a few:

Test Pressing of Pop Singer on 12" Vinyl - has two version on it. The one from the album and the other is the club/remix from year 1989

2005 Herron School or Art and Design presents the Paintings of John Mellencamp
  Leather bound book containing pictures of John's paintings year 2005

American Fool: The Roots and Improbable Rise of John Cougar Mellencamp book year 1986

1988 Legends of Rock Show on 2 LP Vinyl Set

1989 Westwood One Superstar Rock Concert Series 2 LP Vinyl Set with Cue Sheet

March 1988 recording on 2 12" LP Vinyl set recorded Dallas, TX

1999 Rural Electrification Concert Tour Program

If you are interested email me @ [email protected]
I will be listing a lot of other items over the next few days and will let ya all know.
If you have been searching for something, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great evening

Lyentte
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: