John Mellencamp Community
April 25, 2024, 07:19:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture of John's dad and me at the Tribute/Scholarship of the Arts Exhibit  (Read 13754 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:53:50 pm »

As a painter myself I have to say that Marilyn had a gift of using color I was so impressed. The friends and family that I have met was so kind to me, especially John's dad. He allowed me to take pictures and was happy to have his picture taken with me and we had a nice conversation. He asked me what paintings I liked and told me about them.

After meeting John's dad, I know now where John gets his good looks and charm from.  Grin
Thank you to all!

sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »

Here second picture taken of us. He is so sweet.

geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 07:24:22 am »

what an honor!!! this is cool that you got to do this. and where was john?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? he didnt show up for this?HuhHuhHuhHuh? how pathetic. this was held a day inbetween concerts in canada. from what i heard he made time to go visit mike in the hospital during the concert tour but john couldnt make time for this? thats real lame. and no there isnt any excuses for john to not show up for this show. hey john what is your problem?
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:42:25 am »

You sound like my sister complaining  about me not showing up to her grandchilds 3rd birthday party.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 01:30:08 pm »

You sound like my sister complaining  about me not showing up to her grandchilds 3rd birthday party.

did you forget that this was an art show tribute to marilyn mellencamp aka johns mother?
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »

where was john?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? he didnt show up for this?HuhHuhHuhHuh? how pathetic. thats real lame. and no there isnt any excuses for john to not show up for this show. hey john what is your problem?

Somebody has a problem alright Geegee and it ain't JM. I'm going to go out and have a nice ribeye. I hope you have a good dinner too.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 08:29:51 pm »

its cool richm752 what you think, youre entitled to your opinion. hope you had a great dinner, rib-eye sounds good. and thanks for well wishes on me having a nice dinner.  yes i did. had a nice salmon dinner at a restuarant on the river with some family & freinds and listened to a local band play some bluegrass rock. its was fantastic!!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:51:12 pm by geegee » Logged
thomasclark
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 06:55:48 am »

geegee!! how pathetic you are and this is the best tribute post by sheilafarmer. Really marilyn good at colors.
Overture Art Fair
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:15:41 pm »

I am adding a couple of pictures of Marilyn's art, as respect to Mr. Mellencamp I am adding only the ones that were on the Internet for this event.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:20:10 pm by sheilafarmer » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 05:46:58 am »

this is cool. im glad you posted these. marilyn was quite a great artist. and it was still an honor for you to be there. as i said i still feel john should of been there. after all this was a tribute to his mom. i feel sorry for those who think otherwise.
just think if john was there you would of had a good chance to meet him   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: