John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 07:07:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg in Paris, Meg smoking cigs, now has required tattoo and bracelet.  (Read 48147 times)
artlan
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 06:15:27 am »

she's in the required, exact cross necklace.[/quotehttp://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ZwwbIs9CkE1/Meg+Ryan+John+Mellencamp+Out/eNFuy8c6EqU/Meg+Ryan

Nice flower bouquet meg. Hmm.

I love the flower bouquet. It is pretty beautiful and makes me want to order my own flower bouquet as a piece of decoration via serenata flowers.co.uk for my home. Smiley
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 08:55:08 am »

No, she is not a 'known' smoker, Rene. Quite the contrary. She rarely ever smokes. Even in these photos her cig is never lit. Contrary to those of John.

rarely ever? does that mean sometimes? so the one she is carrying is a prop so the press has fun. who the heck walks around with an unlit cig? i always carry one around with me just for the heck of it. unless, of course, i want to smoke it but discovered someone was taking photos so decided to wait. there are photos of her smoking in the past on the internet. not that it matters but people sure like to make john and meg out to be saints on this site. everyone is human, errors, ticks and all.
never saw this thread, i agree with you rene, this site likes to make john & meg look like saints, i still think meg instigated johns divorce. i dont believe that these 2 will last, but i know johns music will which is cool, just wish he would get rid of meg.
(hi again sammy!!!  Grin and tell our freind anne hello too!!!)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:04:46 pm by geegee » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 08:47:59 pm »

Not worth the effort checking it out.
Motumoyo
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 08:53:25 pm »

She rarely smoke, even in these photos.

When focus on Leather Hobo Handbags black and that’s can be great!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: