John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:12:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall 2010 No Better Than This Tour Announced  (Read 32256 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 09:19:25 pm »

Hi Tony,

Are there any plans for concerts in the Baltimore/DC area?

Thanks a lot!

I can't speak for any city/market for sure at this point, except to say that future legs will cover the east coast, west coast and most regions of the country. Yes some cities/markets will get missed for whatever reason but hopefully a show will be within reasonable travel of everyone.

The next leg will be announced late in 2010 and with the shows being in early 2011.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:13:49 am by TonyBClubManager » Logged

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
guyfrombaltimore
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 08:45:35 am »

Hi Tony,

Are there any plans for concerts in the Baltimore/DC area?

Thanks a lot!

I can't speak for any city/market for sure at this point, except to say that future legs will cover the east coast, west coast and most regions of the country. Yes some cities/markets will get missed for whatever reason but hopefully a show will be within reasonable travel of everyone.

The next leg will be announced late in 2010 and with the shows being in early 2011.

Thanks a lot for the information!

The new album is simply AMAZING and I can't wait to hear the songs live.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: