John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 01:59:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Vacation in Maui  (Read 42776 times)
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 02:50:56 pm »

I
don't want to end up thinking of him like Bob Dylan, love the man's work, but couldn't understand a damn word he said.

I know what you mean ;Dylan is a bit difficult to understand
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:53:41 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
yingxuy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2011, 09:12:25 pm »

I can tell you are disappointed, the failure of his marriage, Elaine - we any unexplained, certainly for you! - But he has clearly stated, and not look back.

marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 04:02:18 am »

no im not disappointed in john divorce, but what breaks my heart he keeps repeating the same pattern over and over again expecting different results. in codependency we call it "self will run riot" . the next one is always going to be different. but like i have stated until john comes to terms with john on why he keeps making these same mistakes again and again, then he is going to stay stuck emtionally and mentally. just becuz he has made mistakes with himself in this area does not make him the bad guy, what it is just a fan who cares enuf to have enuf courage to post in a forum to say "hey john there is something wrong here" and dont think john dont know it he does, its just what is he going to do about it. anyone can move on physically, but make no mistake that doesnt mean they have moved on emotionally and mentally. doesnt john deserve to be free of this "limelight relationship/marriage hopping.:?
i believe he does. i have worked with limelight people. hopping is a normal way of life to them. but in all reality is it really?

keep the faith / peace & love

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: