John Mellencamp Community
April 25, 2024, 03:41:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg in NYC  (Read 28046 times)
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 05:29:44 am »

I wouldn't call Johns love llife stablelized.  Its not wise to keep adding onto the wreckage of ones past

keep the faith / peace & love

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 08:51:51 am »

They look happy. Thanks for the pix!

John's old and wise enough to lead his life the way he sees fit  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Do you happen to have links to any other pictures Rhonda?

Its not wise to keep adding onto the wreckage of ones past

Wreckage? You have lost me.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:03:28 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 12:02:27 pm »

When a person keeps making the same mistake over and over again repeatedly without looking at the causes and effects this is what wreckage is.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 12:11:39 pm »

When a person keeps making the same mistake over and over again repeatedly without looking at the causes and effects this is what wreckage is.

So his last three marriages from where he got 5 beautiful kids. Three ex wife's he is still friends with--- are wreckage?
mmmmk. Anyway) I'm out of this convo now. Pointless.
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 01:59:10 pm »

Has nothing to do with being freinds with ex's and children.  Its a repetitive pattern that keeps getting repeated over and over again with marriages and relationships with women. I mean doesn't that show that there is something wrong?  Is it becuz John is quote on quote "famous" that makes this kind of pattern of living ok?  Remember fame is fleeting

sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 08:44:33 pm »

Has nothing to do with being freinds with ex's and children.  Its a repetitive pattern that keeps getting repeated over and over again with marriages and relationships with women. I mean doesn't that show that there is something wrong?  Is it becuz John is quote on quote "famous" that makes this kind of pattern of living ok?  Remember fame is fleeting

Thanks marilynb. I too pray for John everyday. He is a good man and deserves the best.
yingxuy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 09:27:09 pm »

Glad to see Johnny in my neck of the woods. He and Meg saw tonight, "Dutch" in the Soho area of the restaurant to eat. They got some great taste.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: