John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 12:40:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do they ever give any discount tickets to see John?  I saw the Scarecrow tour in GR in like '87 and it was the best concert I have ever been to.  I am just afraid I cannot afford to go to this one in November.  I would give my eye teeth to go there.  Any
I want to see him soooo  bad!!!! - 1 (50%)
John is the BEST!!!! - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The concert in Grand Rapids, Michigan  (Read 4467 times)
Sally62
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:44 pm »

Sad  I am only sad because I cannot afford to go to the Grand Rapids concert and I love John and when I saw the Scarecrow tour it was the best I had ever seen.  If a local radio station gives tickets, I will try to win them otherwise, I will miss out and that is a shame.  He is the best there is and I only pray I will be able to see him again!
Highlander
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 08:05:46 pm »

I registered to get pre sale prices for Clowes Hall in Indianapolis, I was shocked when I saw the price of the cheapest seats. I have been an admirer of John's Music for a long time, moved to Indiana from Scotland and still have yet to see him in concert. I am a man of principle and very stubborn, just like John. I am not paying that much money for a ticket, what about playing for the people? I went to see Carlos Santana a few years ago for $40!

John do your fans a favor, let them in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: