John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 03:57:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love and Happiness  (Read 5172 times)
Alex1974
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:19 pm »

I recently saw a CD called 'Love and Happiness', on sale on various websites (seller located in Italy), which appears to be a live recording of a Mellencamp concert from 1992.  I love Mellencamp live and have always felt that he should put out a live album (his No Better Than This tour would make such a superb standalone album) and was thinking of purchasing this.  Furthermore, if it is recorded from his Whenever We Wanted world tour (I saw him live in Adelaide, Australia, that year), it would make for a wonderfully nostalgic purchase as well.  Is anyone familiar with the product though?  I have never heard of such a live CD and have never seen it for sale in the USA?  Any thoughts or information would be very welcome.
ape1986
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:10:12 pm »

that's interesting, I was unaware that he had any live cd's until the life, death, live, and freedom cd.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: