John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:05:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wang Theater Boston MA Tour Opener Photos  (Read 11792 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2011, 05:41:50 pm »

Photos By sharonc

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:43:15 am by sharonc » Logged
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 07:22:18 pm »

Well, I saw pictures from a previous post and those were dynamite. I thought they were the best I've seen but Sharon I think you've just tied them. Those are also amazing. How did you get some that were so close and others that look like you could have been sitting with me 100 rows away? They look so crisp. Nice job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm jealous. I did get to meet him and shook his hand outside before the show so I can't complain. Some day I'll get down front. (I hope)  Smiley
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 07:51:59 pm »

Well, I saw pictures from a previous post and those were dynamite. I thought they were the best I've seen but Sharon I think you've just tied them. Those are also amazing. How did you get some that were so close and others that look like you could have been sitting with me 100 rows away? They look so crisp. Nice job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm jealous. I did get to meet him and shook his hand outside before the show so I can't complain. Some day I'll get down front. (I hope)  Smiley

Thank you! I was able to take all of the different shots because I was in the front and then ran up to the balcony, went to the side, crouched up front, went to the side of the seats etc.   So glad you were able to meet John outside! 
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 08:42:48 pm »

They are truly amazing pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them.
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 05:56:57 pm »

Wow Sharon, you outdid yourself this time.  Great shots, thanks for posting them.  Loving the new cut! 
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 06:31:01 pm »

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
SurroundSister
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 05:56:50 am »

Excellent pix Sharon! So what camera do you use, is it within the guidelines here or a more heavyweight thing!!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 10:52:57 am »

Excellent pix Sharon! So what camera do you use, is it within the guidelines here or a more heavyweight thing!!

Heavyweight equipment!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: