No Better Than This - Retail Research

(1/7) > >>

TonyBClubManager:
We are looking for retail reports from fans who have visited a retail store since the release of No Better Than This. We have a short survey for you to fill out about your experience.

Complete the survey and then make a post in this thread below to confirm that you filled the survey out. Feel free to tell everyone about your experience in your post!

You can fill the survey out as many times as you want, so if you keep visiting more stores swing back in and enter it in and post below.

We don't have any amazing new autographed items, just posters and CD's for John's past albums. We appreciate any checks you can submit but please don't exhaust yourself.

We are going to pick three people out of those who post that they completed the survey and send them an autographed Mellencamp item in a few weeks!

Having trouble with the form below? Here is a link to take it online: http://www.impressity.com/Survey/sl.aspx?SurveyLinkId=ixefgkhytatjiivazlei

mellenheadinohio:
survey completed

(do you want us to post each time we complete one?  i had already been out this morning before i saw this, but i will continue to check and submit)

TonyBClubManager:
Quote from: mellenheadinohio on August 17, 2010, 02:38:57 pm

survey completed

(do you want us to post each time we complete one?  i had already been out this morning before i saw this, but i will continue to check and submit)

Sure feel free to post each time you enter a new report. In fact it would help your chances of being pulled for a prize pack

kyralexis72:
Donezo!!   ;D

Enjoying my new CD immensely!!
~Kyrs

speechlessmolly:
Adding No Better Than This as well as On the Rural Route 7609 to my IPOD playlist right now! Can't wait to listen to them both!
Still Speechless ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page