John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 09:40:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NJPAC Premium Problem  (Read 5864 times)
mamakat
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:44:15 am »

Hi.  I just bought 2 tix in row DD and paid 250 for each ticket. I want them to be the premium pkg ticket but have no way of knowing if they are. The whole purchase experience with NJPAC is so convoluted. Did I just pay $250 and not even get the premium pkg? Hey, I'm glad to go no matter what but wtf?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:57:00 am »

Hi.  I just bought 2 tix in row DD and paid 250 for each ticket. I want them to be the premium pkg ticket but have no way of knowing if they are. The whole purchase experience with NJPAC is so convoluted. Did I just pay $250 and not even get the premium pkg? Hey, I'm glad to go no matter what but wtf?

If you paid $250 then you got premium. Keep in touch with me via [email protected] if you don't get your email to redeem the packages in a few weeks. We wish the buying experience was smooth with all of these individual ticket sellers, but unfortunately it is not as clear often as the ticketmaster.com experience is with the Premium Ticket selling.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
infamouscapgirl
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 09:13:04 am »

presale code won't go thru, called the box office, she said it's not in the system?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: