John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:29:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoted John's upcoming show in Scotland  (Read 19142 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2011, 08:23:03 pm »

Recently it was announced on John's official website that the No Better Than This tour will in Scotland on July 3rd.  I contacted Scotland's classic rock station 96.3 Rock Radio via email and informed them of John's show.  The station plays a mix of classic rock and new rock.  Shortly after I sent the email, the rock jock on at the time announced the show and date of John's performance to the country.  How's that for promoting Mr. Mellencamp?

Mike       
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 08:31:12 am »

Well done mike...i got my tkts for glasgow on friday!...that radio station is in manchester aswell..they helped me get my springsteen tkts at old trafford football ground in 08(magic tour).
sandralouis
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 04:12:27 am »

it would be great for his fans. Website will be a medium to know more about him and we can get updates from him from time to time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: