John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:02:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Photos From Clearwater and Jacksonville Shows  (Read 9410 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:19:17 am »

Photos by Kim King

dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 12:32:51 pm »

Great Shots, thanks for posting these~Love the one of Mike waving!
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 02:35:54 pm »

Kim,
Thank you for sharing these, there are some fantastic ones!! 
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 03:13:20 pm »

Thanks for sharing!

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 04:04:04 pm »

Yes, these are terrific photos.  Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Mike
LynnB68
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 10:28:29 pm »

Thank you Kim for posting your awesome photos from Clearwater show and sharing them with all of us.  I thought mine were okay until I saw yours!  I'm hoping he is going to go back on the road in the U.S. after his European trip(s).  I'm ready to take a trip and see the show again.  I enjoyed it that much.  The small venues he is playing in really showcase him and the band, and he seems to enjoy playing for a smaller audience for a change.  I sure saw him smile more at this show than any of the other shows I've been to.  If he does continue the tour, and you are a big fan like me and plan to travel to another show, I would love to connect with another fan at the show.  I'll keep you posted if I hit the road and find out if you do the same.  I am actually from Clearwater.  Since had pictures from the Jacksonville and Clearwater shows,  I am curious where you are from.  Are you a Floridian or did you fly in from another state for the shows.

Take care, and thanks again for the pix.  I am having prints made at Walgreens tomorrow for my mellencamp book.

LynnB68

Lynn Bachman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: