John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:53:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview topics  (Read 5270 times)
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 10:30:35 am »

Another post is suggesting John lighten up....and I mentioned in there that maybe it's the questions he's asked....always the same stuff....name change, cigarettes, record producers, etc.  What would you like to hear John talk about?  Don't we want to know something different? 

I would LOVE to hear him talk about his religious beliefs....something deeper than Grandma Laura's influence on him.  For example....what stages has he gone through spiritually to get where he is today...and then point out examples of songs that relate to those stages.

What say y'all?  What would you like to hear him talk about?

I just think John is ALOT deeper than these superficial interviews make him out to be.  I'd like to get into some of that.

Mary in Michigan
"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:12:04 pm »

I'd like to know what current artists and groups he likes.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:19 pm »

Pretty sure John doesn't listen to much new music, so I would guess he wouldn't have much to say on that question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: